In today’s world, where unhealthy eating patterns and sleep schedules prevail, it is crucial to be vigilant about our overall health, including the well-being of our kidneys. With diseases on the rise at an alarming rate, it is important to pay special attention to the health of parts of our body that maintain our urinatory tracts and more. Let’s explore some symptoms that can help you assess your functions better.
Read latest health news – Diabetes epidemic is increasing in many states in the country: ICMR-INDIAB study
Signs Of An Unhealthy Kidney
We have listed five signs to look for when checking your body for symptoms:
- Frequent Urination: Experiencing a frequent urge to urinate, particularly at night, may indicate issues with kidney filters or potential renal disease. If you notice blood in your urine, it’s important to consult a doctor promptly.
- Unexplained Weight Loss and Decreased Appetite: Unexpected weight loss and a loss of appetite can be signs of an underlying health issue. If you have been unintentionally losing weight and experiencing prolonged periods without food, it’s advisable to seek a medical checkup.
- Persistent Skin Dryness and Itching: Constantly dry and itchy skin can also serve as a warning sign. If you notice this symptom, it’s essential to take it seriously.
- Swelling in Extremities and Puffy Eyes: Swollen feet, ankles, and eyes can indicate compromised health. Puffiness around the eyes and a sense of fatigue in the lower limbs can also be significant symptoms.
- Shortness of Breath and Irregular Heartbeat: Experiencing difficulty breathing or irregular heartbeat may suggest an underlying problem that requires attention.
If you notice any of these symptoms, it is advisable to schedule a regular checkup to ensure your overall well-being. Prioritizing preventive measures, such as maintaining a healthy lifestyle, can help safeguard your kidneys and promote overall wellness so you can lead a healthy and happy life without any worries.
- Also read: Latest political news here.