Homemade Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera Gel is natural medicine. Aloe vera contains powerful anti-oxidants such as vitamin-E and vitamin C. In addition, it also has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. That is why aloe vera is very beneficial for skin and hair. Aloe vera is natural, so the side-effects of using it are also non-existent. Although aloe vera is readily available in the market, it is mixed with color and many camels. So, it cannot be called completely pure. If you want aloe vera without adulteration, it can be made at home. You need an aloe vera plant.
What you need:
– Fresh leaves of aloe vera plant
– Vitamin-E oil or vitamin-C powder
Make Such Aloe Vera Gel:
-Take fresh leaves of the Aloe vera plant and remove the gel. Cut the leaf from one side to remove the gel and peel off. Then remove the gel in a pot with the help of a spoon.
-Now add a little vitamin-E oil or even mix vitamin C powder.
-If you want to make it aromatic, mix a few drops of rosewater.
Benefits of Aloe Vera:
1. Aloe Vera contains anti-microbial properties. This is the merit that gives you salvation from the nail-mouth.
2. Aloe vera contains plenty of anti-oxidants. It works by cleaning the fine lines present on the skin.
3. It’s an excellent cleanser. It works to clean the dirt and dead cells on the skin’s upper surface, leading to a face-off.
4. Aloe Vera also works to nourish the skin. This is a very good moisturizer.
5. If you have stains on your face, the regular use of Aloe Vera will be beneficial to you. Its daily use removes unwanted skin stains.