The Maharashtra government got its new gathering of priests as 18 MLAs made vow as pastors. Here is a glance at who got compartments in the Eknath Shinde-Devendra Fadnavis government.
1. Radhakrishna Vikhe Patil: Was a senior Congress pioneer and LoP when he joined BJP during the Fadnavis system.
2. Sudhir Mungantiwar: Senior BJP pioneer from Vidarbha and previous pastor.
3. Chandrakant Patil: BJP state president and second-most remarkable forerunner in the party.
4. Vijay Kumar Gavit: Senior MLA from the ancestral belt of Nandurbar and previous priest in Congress.
5. Girish Mahajan: A nearby comrade of Fadnavis. Was a pastor in the Fadnavis system too.
6. Gulabrao Patil: A troublemaker Shiv Sainik from northern Maharashtra and a previous pastor in the MVA government.
7. Dada Bhuse: Climbed the Shiv Sena positions with Eknath Shinde. Previous agrarian clergyman.
8. Sanjay Dulichand Rathod: A Shiv Sainik from Yavatmal locale in Maharashtra. Held the woodlands, fiasco the executives, and alleviation and restoration portfolios.
9. Suresh Khade: Represents the SC people group and assists BJP with offsetting position elements.
10. Sandipan Bhumare: Seniormost MLA in the BJP. Assumed a key part in CM Shinde’s defiance. Has a place with decisively significant Sambhaji Nagar in Aurangabad.
11. Uday Samant: A previous pastor in the MVA government. His vehicle was as of late gone after supposedly by Shiv Sainiks from the Uddhav Thackeray camp. He comes from the Sena’s conventional stronghold of Konkan belt — Ratnagiri.
12. Tanaji Sawant: MLA from Paranda body electorate. Previous Minister of Water Conservation.
13. Ravindra Chavan: MLA from Dombivali. Previous Minister of State for Ports, Medical Education, Information and Technology, Food and Civil supplies, and Consumer insurance. Assumed a key part in government development.
14. Abdul Sattar: Former Congress pioneer who joined Shiv Sena in 2019. Addresses the Sillod Constituency. Held income, rustic turn of events, ports improvement, khar land improvement, unique help portfolios as a Minister of state.
15. Deepak Kesarkar: MLA from Sawantwadi body electorate. Was Maharashtra’s Minister of State for finance and country advancement.
16. Atul Save: A MLA from Sambhajinagar, where BJP needs to destroy the AIMIM and Uddhav Thackeray’s Shiv Sena, Save is a startling name from the unmistakable Mali standing.
17. Shambhuraj Desai: Former MoS Home in MVA government and unmistakable name from western Maharashtra.
18. Mangal Prabhat Lodha: BJP’s Mumbai president and a critical figure for the BMC surveys.