Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of India and the BJP leader initiated a 10-km roadshow with the public in Bengaluru and a rally in Shivamogga.
The prime minister called the Congress party’s promises a “blatant lie”. On the contrary, he said the BJP is working so hard to fulfill all its commitments to the people of the state.
“I want to assure the whole of Karnataka. And the party will develop it sincerely and work towards taking its ancient culture and heritage to the new generation,” said Modi while addressing the rally in Shivamogga.
Modi also counted the party’s work in women’s empowerment and farmers’ development compared to Congress policy that steered these groups in the backward direction.
Read about the NCP Committee Passes Resolution Rejecting Sharad Pawar’s Resignation, Asks Him To Continue As Chief.
What did the BJP leader say in the Shivmoga rally?
- “From this land of Shivamogga, I want to assure the whole of Karnataka, I want to give a real guarantee that the love you have given me, the blessings you have given me… I will develop Karnataka and return it to you with interest, ” they said.
- Modi said the Congress party could never develop the state as their politics and development work were “only on paper”.
- “They are just lying… BJP has worked for the farmers of the state. Now all the lies of Congress have been exposed and BJP will form the government with full majority.
- In a scathing attack, he termed the Congress’ promise of 10 lakh jobs as false and said that “people have to beware of the party”.
- “Congress has promised to give 10 lakh jobs in the next five years in the private sector. Means two lakh jobs every year. This is a blatant lie,” he said.
- “The BJP government has ruled Karnataka for 3.5 years, and more than 13 lakh formal jobs have been created yearly. This means Congress will put Karnataka in reverse gear.”
- Modi said that during the Congress rule, the education of girls and women’s empowerment were pushed back.
- He said, “Congress did not make separate toilets for girls in schools, and because of this girls used to drop out, but BJP started a campaign to remove the injustice done to girls and today more and more girls are going to school.” Have been.”
- On the BJP’s work for women, she said the party was “creating such a modern system that our daughters would not have any problem in getting higher education.”
- He said, “This system is motivating daughters to move forward in the field of science and technology.”
- The pro-farmer government led by the BJP changed the minimum import price of areca nut to benefit areca nut farmers.
- Our agricultural exports were minimal during Congress governments, but today India is among the top ten agricultural exporting countries in the world.
For more political news, click here.